Sunday, November 21, 2010

A word on Love

Today I'd like to share with you one of my favorite verses about love.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

– 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

My husband and I had this verse read at our wedding ceremony a few years ago, and I continue to think about the words almost everyday. The verse is a beautiful reminder to cherish love and to not take it for granted. With Thanksgiving coming up {and every other day of the year} make sure to tell those around you how much they mean to you and try to remember this verse. Love is a amazing thing and should be celebrated every chance that you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment