Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WIWW {what i wore wednesdays}

Last week I jumped on the WIWW {what i wore wednesdays} wagon and really had a lot of fun digging through my closet trying to mix things up. Enter week two! Here we go!


I'll admit it...I was feeling a little retro this morning...

the basics:
dress {modcloth}
skirt {target} 
sweater {old navy}


the details:
headband {just some ribbon I had left over from another skirt...tied strategically}
hair {straightened}
make-up {normal}


shoes: {piperlime}


bag {urban outfitters}


jewelry earrings {a gift from my old boss}; bracelet {a gift from my sister-in-law} 

polk-a-dots + blue {aka my favorite color} = a fun outfit for me

If you haven't already started digging in your closet for fun happy things that you've forgotten about...get in there and have some fun!
It's kind of like a scavenger hunt with no rules.

Happy Thanksgiving Day Eve! I hope that you have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment