Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nature's Little Refresher and Unicorns

So...I know that I promised to write everyday...and then...I went and missed yesterday. {sorry!}

I know what you're thinking...what happened you slacker?
Well, no excuses here. The truth of the matter is that I was sleeping.
{and it was glorious!}

My husband and I woke up a little early and went Black Friday deal hunting. {and scored some pretty awesome finds} After a few hours of braving the crowd, we came back home, had some lunch and took a seriously awesome nap! {for about 3 or 4 hours...I lost count...
ahhhh....heaven}

When we woke up...it was almost dark outside and we both had a serious surge of energy! After we whipped up a quick meal, we attacked a few renovation projects that we've been putting off. {The progress was impressive!} After about 4 hours of work, we retired back to the couch for movies and a little more relaxation. Looking around the house this morning...I can honestly say that we marked a few pretty decent projects off the list! {in a matter of only a few hours...YAY!}
Go Progress!


My point...YAY for naptime! I know that we would of gotten the surge of energy to knock out the to-do list eventually...but I think that the nap is atleast partially responsible. So...I'd like to give a shout out to nature's little refresher...the nap!

If you have the time...take one! It's good for your body, awesome for your soul...and you'll feel so good when you wake up!

And...since I missed yesterday. I'm leaving you with another happy little thing...robot unicorn attack! If you need a mental break from whatever you're working on, {or you just really like unicorns as much as I do} you'll love it! Happy Saturday! Hope that you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment