Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sing-A-Ma-Jigs

Christmas is just around the corner...and I've already started playing Santa.  My favorite gift that I've picked up so far has got to be Mattel Sing-A-Ma-Jigs! I saw that they were on the "hot" toy list this year and didn't want to get caught in another Zhu Zhu Pet crowd rush like last year...{I've never seen so much chaos happeining in toy aisles due to a tiny little hamster}...so I ordered four of these cute little singing creatures online a few weeks ago. I don't have any kids, but do have a few nieces and thought that they might get a kick out of these. They arrived yesterday and are so stinking cute! {I'll admit it...I had to try them out...and had so much fun!}

Mattel Sing-A-Ma-Jigs

If you have little ones, I highly recommend this toy! A word of advise though...hurry! They're going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment