Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Feet!

Long days and chilly nights call for warm cozy slippers! If you have a pair and you've had a rough day {or not}, I highly recommend slipping into them. I think I managed to make it about 5 minutes before hopping into my favorite pair of bumble bee slippers after making it home from work tonight. Somehow I can't help but smile looking at the little fabric wings as they jump a little when I walk around the house. {not to mention that these cute little guys were a sweet gift from my husband a few years ago and always make me think of him when they're keeping my toes warm}


What can I say, sometimes it's the little things that make your day. So whether your sporting bumble bees, panda bears or maybe even some cute little sweater socks...cozy up and enjoy your night! Happy Monday! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment