Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mmmmm...Tastes Like Fall!

Today I'm bringing you a recipe for one of my favorite espresso drinks...the homemade Cinnamon Mocha!

Homemade Cinnamon Mocha

What you'll need:
1 cup fresh brewed espresso
1/4 cup milk {I use skim milk, but you can use your favorite}
2 squirts of chocolate syrup
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
a few sprinkles of cinnamon

First brew your espresso. Then add your milk. Add chocolate syrup, sugar and cinnamon. Give it a stir! Top it off with your choice of toppings.

If I'm enjoying this in the morning {like today}, I sprinkle ground cloves over the top to add a little spice. If I'm enjoying this in the afternoon, I normally add a spoonful of whipped topping and a drizzle of chocolate syrup {and sometime a sprinkliing of ground cloves} on top. YUM!

It's tastes like fall, is a little bit of heaven and always gives me that much needed caffinee boost...right in my own kitchen!

Give it a try. It only takes a few minutes to make {under 5} and is well worth the effort! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment