Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MYSS: What Dreams May Come

Tonight I have a MYSS! {movie you should see}

What Dreams May Come is one of my favorite movies of all time. I wish that I could go into extreme detail with you on why this is one of my favorite movies, but if I get a roll, I might ruin it for you...so you should just pick it up and watch it! {trust me}

I will tell you that it has a beautiful love story, a bit of tragedy and a lovely ending. Also...if you're an artist {or love art in general} this movie is likely to strike you the same way it did me. {I've day dreamed about jumping into paintings...and this movie gets that!}

How much do I love this movie? It's on my top five of all time.

So...if you're looking for something to watch over the holiday weekend, I highly recommend this one. I have a feeling you'll really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment